Who Should Join?
- Individuals interested in technologies in learning and teaching in tertiary education.
- Individuals and organisations engaged in developing and/or providing technology enhanced flexible and/or distance education or training materials.
- Organisations engaged in or planning staff development activities that use technologies as part of the education and/or training process.
Why Join ascilite?Membership in the society includes the following benefits:
- Opportunities for professional networking via the ascilite Community Hub, seminars, ascilite sponsored regional events and the annual ascilite conference.
- Opportunities to participate in professional development in a variety of forms, including seminars and webinars, ascilite sponsored regional events and the annual ascilite conference.
- Access to good practice ideas for using technology for teaching and learning via back issues of the Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, the repository of ascililte conference proceedings and the ascilite Community Hub.
- Access to one of Australasia's most vibrant professional communities via the ascilite Community Hub.
- Regular communications from the society via the ascilite bulletin on items of interest to ascilite members including funding opportunities; professional development sessions; upcoming events; calls for scholarly participation; job vacancies and news and announcements from our partner organisations.
- Discounted registration fees for the annual ascilite conference which includes workshops, scholarly presentations and opportunities for professional networking with ascilite members and other attendees.
- Exclusive access to CMALT Australasia that is a professional accreditation scheme offered in partnership with the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). It enables people whose work involves learning technology to have their experience and capabilities certified by peers, and demonstrate that they are taking a committed approach to their professional development.
- Linking between your local professional communities through an ascilite ascilite Representative in your workplace or via the ascilite institutional membership scheme.
- Direct access to the society's highly-regard Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET)
- Eligibility for ascilite awards.
- Opportunities for career development via the ascilite Community Mentoring Programme.
Individual MembershipJoin ascilite today and start enjoying the benefits of being a member of one of Australasia's leading professional associations for academics, staff developers and instructional designers who are passionate about technologies for teaching in higher education.
Discounts for 3 year membership are available. Contact the ascilite Secretariat for more information.
Institutional Membershipascilite's institutional membership scheme is designed to reduce costs to institutions and members. Institutions can now choose one of four options enabling ascilite membership for a maximum of 10, 20, 30 or unlimited members. All the usual benefits and discounts of ascilite membership apply to institutional members. Membership numbers can easily be adjusted and substitutes made in the event of staff changes. To qualify for this scheme, all members covered by an institutional subscription must be staff or students of the named institution.
Institutional membership options include:
- Annual membership within Australia.
- Annual membership outside of Australia.
- 3 year membership within Australia.
- 3 year membership outside of Australia.
For more information on institutional membership download the Institutional Membership Flyer [PDF 27 KB] or contact the ascilite Secretariat.
We are grateful to the following institutional members for their continuing support: